Trzęsacz [ˈtʂɛ̃sat͡ʂ] (formerly German Hoff a.d. Ostsee) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Rewal, within Gryfice County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies on the Baltic coast, approximately 2 kilometres (1 mi) west of Rewal, 23 km (14 mi) north-west of Gryfice, and 79 km (49 mi) north of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 89. It is a tourist center, famous for its ancient church, which has been reduced over the ages to a lone southern wall.