I take about 99% photos which I want to take. The remaining 1% are photos which I am not able to take due to various factors, e.g, a too quick scene or having no camera at hand. Let me tell you about those untaken pics.
1 pic In the outskirts of Krakow, in a filed next to the road, I saw a couple of horses, pulling some metal farming machine and a peasant directing the whole thing. Wow!
I saw a group of North Korean guys, leaving a brick factory. The owner had dismissed all Poles and hired Koreans. They work for less money, and allegedly the North Korean government takes 90% of their pay. But the poverty in their country is so tragic that even the remaining 10 % is a great relief for their families back in North Korea. Modern slaves. What a shame.
Driving near the Old Town I saw an elderly man who was picking up is dog`s pooh. I wondered - was he already a dutiful citizen who cares about the area or he just feared that the police or municipal guards might see and fine him if he didn`t clean after his pet?
Yes and no. I saw a little kid As he walked around He picked a candy bar up Off the ground He chowed about a half Then his face turned blue Turned out that candy bar was doggy-doo Don't pick it up I say Unless you can throw it away
Mike, I think the photo refers to the typical Brit family. Two lesbians who adopt a child from China. The black one looks a bit androgynous though, even if it's a male, the resulting child is genetically impossible. Typical Brit propaganda though. Science never was their long suit.
Just be very carefull, I have many black friends, and they will tell you, also, think twice before you act. They, the blacks, most of them think different than we do. I don't want you hurt. Just be very carefull, and again, think twice, or more.