Ustrzyki Dolne pronounced ['usˈtʂɨkʲi ˈdɔlnɛ] (Yiddish: Istrik, Ukrainian: Устри́ки-Долі́шні "Ustrýky-Dolíshni") is a town in south-eastern Poland, situated in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship (since 1999) close to the border with Ukraine. It is the capital of Bieszczady County, with 9,383 inhabitants (02.06.2009).
In existence since the 15th century, Ustrzyki received its city charter around 1727. During the First Partition of Poland, in 1772 it became part of the Habsburg Monarchy where it remained until 1918. After the defeat of Austria-Hungary Ustrzyki became part of the newly reborn and independent Poland. Major growth of the Ustrzyki economy began in the 19 century when a railway connection to Przemyśl and Sanok was built in 1872, and the exploitation of local oil fields began. Temporarily in the USSR after the Vistula–Oder Offensive in 1944–45, it became part of postwar Poland following the 1951 Polish-Soviet territorial exchange. The word Dolne means Lower. There exists a village Ustrzyki Górne - Upper.